What is the Kroger Rx Savings Club?
The Kroger Rx Savings Club is a yearly membership program providing drastically reduced prices on thousands of popular prescription drugs for you and your family. Kroger Rx Savings Club is not insurance.
Do I need to enroll to receive these benefits?
Yes, to enjoy the Kroger Rx Savings Club prices, you must enroll to become a member. Click here to sign up now!
How much does it cost to enroll?
Membership is only $36 a year for an individual or $72 a year for a family. The family membership includes the primary member and up to 5 additional family members, friends, or pets. Membership may be canceled within 30 days of issue date for a full refund.
Why should I join the Kroger Rx Savings Club?
- If you are uninsured, if your insurance doesn't cover all of your medications, or if your insurance co-pays are too high, Kroger Rx Savings Club members can purchase more than 100 common generic prescriptions for $6 or less!
- Instantly save up to 85%
- Some prescriptions are even FREE — that’s right, $0! Visit the website to see what price your prescription will be.
- You can get your prescriptions filled while you shop for groceries.
- Your membership is recognized at all pharmacies located inside Kroger stores, including Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Smith’s, and Fry’s. For a complete list of participating pharmacies, click here.
- There are no prior authorizations or step therapy requirements.
What is included in the membership?
Your Kroger Rx Savings Club membership includes:
- Over 100 value priced generic medications specially priced at:
- $3 (30-day) and $6 (90-day)
- $6 (30-day) and $12 (90-day)
- Select FREE medications
- Exclusive Club prices on thousands of brand-name and generic medications
- Coverage for up to 6 members (with a Family Membership)
What drugs are covered? What prices should I expect?
Members receive six FREE prescriptions when you fill a 30-day or 90-day supply (Available for select dosages and quantities. Check prices for your prescription on the website to see if your strength and quantity are included):
- Amlodipine (generic Norvasc)
- Lisinopril (generic Zestril)
- Lisinopril-HCTZ (generic Zestoretic, Prinzide)
- Metformin HCL (generic Glucophage)
- Montelukast SOD (generic Singulair)
- Sertraline HCL (generic Zoloft)
You will find over 100 generic medications priced between $3 and $12. See what prescriptions are included by reviewing our Value Priced Medication list here.
Also, you can save up to 85% off thousands of additional brand-name and generic medications. You can find prices for your prescriptions by using the Drug Lookup tool here.
Where can I use Kroger's Rx Savings Club?
Your membership can be used at any Kroger Co. Family of Pharmacies (except those located in the state of Washington). This includes:
What if I have prescription drug coverage?
Rx Savings Club prices can be lower than your insurance co-pay. You can use your Kroger Rx Savings Club membership instead of your insurance whenever the program price beats your co-pay. Individuals enrolled in any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, VA, DoD, or Tricare cannot combine those programs with the Kroger Rx Savings Club. The Kroger Rx Savings Club does not meet any creditable coverage requirements under any state law. Kroger Rx Savings Club is not insurance.