If you have a prescription you'd like to move to a Kroger Rx Savings Club pharmacy, we can do it for you! Follow the steps below to learn how you can use your online account to transfer prescriptions:
Log in and go to the "Transfer a Prescription" page
Start the transfer
From the Transfer Your Prescriptions page, click the blue Start a Transfer button.
Select your current pharmacy
Choose the pharmacy from the list that currently has your prescription(s) on file. Each pharmacy listing will have the address shown below the pharmacy name. Please be sure to review the pharmacy address to ensure you select the correct pharmacy. When you've located the pharmacy that currently has your prescriptions on file, click on it.
If you don't see your Pharmacy in the list,
- Check the Include independent pharmacies box to see all pharmacies in your area.
- Update your location by clicking on the highlighted city and state directly above the list of pharmacies. Try using a zip code or city, state closer to your pharmacy.
Select your new Kroger pharmacy
On the next page, look through the list of Kroger Co. Family of Pharmacies in your area and click on the one you’d like to transfer your prescription(s) to. Please be sure to review the pharmacy address listed under each pharmacy name to ensure your prescription is sent to the correct pharmacy.
Select the Member
Choose the member(s) on your account whose prescriptions you would like to transfer. You can select and unselect a member by clicking on the checkbox next to their name. Once you’ve selected the member(s) whose prescription(s) you would like to transfer, click on the blue Continue button.
Provide a phone number, prescription preference, and pharmacist notes
On the last page, you can transfer some or all of your prescriptions and leave other notes for your pharmacist.
- Add your phone number so the pharmacy can contact you if there are any questions or concerns.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the option to “Transfer all prescriptions” or the option to “Transfer some prescriptions.”
- In the notes section, provide any additional information that you want the pharmacist to know, such as what prescriptions you are transferring or any special requests.
Once you click the blue Continue button, we’ll send a fax to your new pharmacy with all of the information they’ll need in order to transfer your prescription. They may still need to call you if they have any questions about allergies, medication interactions or the information you’ve entered.
If the transfer request was submitted successfully, you should be taken to the Transfer Initiated page (shown below). You will be provided with the contact information and address for your new pharmacy. We recommend contacting them before going to the pharmacy to ensure the transfer was successful.